There are hundreds of questions to ask a guy that can be deemed good questions to ask. A lot of this depends entirely on how well you know the guy, how personal you want to make things and where you want the rest of your night to go.
You can ask very basic questions about who would play them in a movie about their life, make things interesting by getting into their past sexual history or talk about different places they have had made out (or more) before. Depending on what stage of the relationship you are in will determine which type of questions are best for you.
Good Questions to Ask a Guy
- What time do you usually get up on a Saturday morning?
- What guilty pleasure do you spend your money on?
- What quality do you value most in a friend?
- Do you like your work?
What do you like least about your work?
What do you do for work?
- Where do you go to school?
What do you hope to do after you graduate?
What is your favorite class?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you watch on TV?
- What new movie would you like to see?
- Who is your favorite actress?
- Have you ever been in a physical fight?
- Have you ever broken any bones?
- What’s the worst injury that you’ve sustained?
- When you die, would you rather be buried or cremated?
- What places have you traveled to?
- What do you have in your wallet?
- If you could choose your last meal, what would it be?
- What area of life do guys have it better than girls?
- Would you ever get a mohawk?
- What type of humor do you like best?
- Describe your ideal vacation.
- Do you play/watch any sports?
- Who is your favorite comic book character?
- If you were in a woman’s body for a day, what would you do?
- What was your favorite age in life?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of in your life so far?
- What were you like as a kid?
- What is your dream car?
- What is the ideal number of people to have over on a Saturday night?
- What is something new you learned today?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- What’s the best advice you ever received?